- To strive to achieve the stated mission with special emphasis on health and wellbeing of mothers and children.
- To carry out four major activities, namely: education, health, economic and social activities down to the wards and villages all over the country.
- To provide necessary direction and assistance from the Central Council to various levels.
- To cooperate and coordinate with related departments and other NGOs.
Strategic Plan 2012 - 2015
- Improve rural health care (skilled attendance at every birth)
- Better functioning of referral systems and emergency obstetric care
- Key family practices and community participation
- Resource mobilization towards hard-to-reach communities.
- Strengthening co-operation and collaboration among related stakeholders
- Community engagement and social responsibility
For full document of MMCWA Strategic Plan . Click here
- Community advocacy for commitment , participation and access to services and benefits